Investing in my 2010 Corolla LE

Im slowly investing money into my car and making it nicer. Now i want it faster...what would be the best cold air intake, exhaust, and tuner? IMG_0796.JPG I have a 2010 Corolla LE...Thanks for everyones input!!!

I am slowly getting into the same thing... Injen makes a good cold air intake that isn't too horribly pricey, but you probably shouldn't get a short air intake because your going to pull hot air from your engine. Walker and Bosal make after market mufflers for corollas that are a lot better than the stock and fit right into the bolts for your existing exhaust manifold. Should give a better sound, but wont sound like and angry bumble bee.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I am slowly getting into the same thing... Injen makes a good cold air intake that isn't too horribly pricey, but you probably shouldn't get a short air intake because your going to pull hot air from your engine. Walker and Bosal make after market mufflers for corollas that are a lot better than the stock and fit right into the bolts for your existing exhaust manifold. Should give a better sound, but wont sound like and angry bumble bee.
Do you have a link to the Walker and Bosal exhausts for the Corolla?