Latest mod in progress

The additional 12v is awesome! How did you manage that? I need a second one for my dash cam!
It was pretty easy. The rear cover will come off if you pull it out from the bottom. I used a plastic panel popping tool on the bottom edges and then pulled with my fingers.
Bought the USB plugs from AliExpress and the 12volt plug from Toyota
Drill three holes and put it all together.
Wrapped in carbon fiber of course!
Jumped the negative terminals and went straight to ground. Ran a wire to the fuse box and tapped it at 10amps.
Turns on and off with the car.

interested in parts used. looks awesome!

How does the paint look on the textured surface? Plan on blacking out the ugly gray/beige pillars/trim soon.
Thanks!
I used the Krylon Fusion paint for plastics. It looks pretty good, the texture is still there along with the airbag stamp.
I will suggest using very light coats and allow each coat to dry. The droplet size differs, no matter how much you shake the can. So give a little more drying time to be sure you can cover up the larger droplets.

interested in parts used. looks awesome!

I bought an extra cover for the rear of the center console, off of eBay.
In case I messed up or ever trade the car in.
Somehow I found the part number for the front 12volt plug and ordered one from a dealership. The USB outlets can probably be purchased at Walmart but I bought mine from AliExpress.
Carbon fiber wrap was from Amazon, I don’t like it too much because it’s shiney. I should have used the Di-noc which has a matte finish. Oh well.
I’ll probably redo it someday.

How does the paint look on the textured surface? Plan on blacking out the ugly gray/beige pillars/trim soon.

how did you get the vinyl to stick to door handle
Lots of heat!
I wrapped it so that there is about a 1/4” on the inside of the door pull.
You can also use some of that 3M adhesive primer, but I don’t know what will happen if you ever remove the vinyl.
Heat is your friend when it comes to vinyl. I need to redo my drivers door. Maybe I’ll make a tutorial.
But it won’t be anytime soon. Lol

I’m getting the HPS short ram next week! How do you like it? Do you have an exhaust set up too?
I like the HPS a lot. I’ve had two of them now. I had switched to injen CAI, and didn’t like it. Robbed me of low end torque.
I have TRD exhaust, same as Borla IMO.
I want to do a header at some point too.

I put an echo dot in my Rolla today. Kinda fun. I have it connected to my iPhone’s hotspot.
Now I can control all my smart home goodies with voice commands!
Not that I couldn’t already, everything works with Siri, but Siri can be cumbersome.
Now I need to figure out a cool way to mount it.