LED fog lights/reverse/trunk light

shah23

Thank you! I think it's pretty close to the color of the headlight. The fog lights I bought were from Amazon. I don't mind sharing the link but the forum won't let me post it because I'm a new member.

shah23

I actually ordered them as well as the interior bulbs but these came in the mail first. I did however take out the housing for the license plate light just to see it and I couldn't figure out how to get the bulb out.

Twist the clear slot piece counter-clockwise and remove it from the license plate lens, then pull the old bulb out.

You don't have to remove the assembly from the decklid to do that either. You can do that with the assembly still installed in the car by removing the 4 pins for the decklid liner instead.

Twist the clear slot piece counter-clockwise and remove it from the license plate lens, then pull the old bulb out.

You don't have to remove the assembly from the decklid to do that either. You can do that with the assembly still installed in the car by removing the 4 pins for the decklid liner instead.
Huh that simple lol. I'll have to give this a try once my bulbs come in the mail. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll keep you guys updated once I get them in.

"JDM ASTAR 1200 Lumens Extremely Bright 144-EX Chipsets H16 5202 TYPE 2 (with 90 degree angle) LED Bulbs with Projector for DRL or Fog Lights, Xenon White"

Use that to search for it
Jdm astar has the best led I think. I bought al my led from them and they are really good quality. I have the PX smd for my stop lights and they are wayyyy brighter then stock. I'm going to put led turn signals in next

are those LED foglights the JDM ASTAR ones plug and play? i have lease car so its just a question if i can interchange them easily with the stock ones....thanks guys!

Did you do it yourself josh? I tried and failed

yep I'm very ocd and watched a lot of videos on youtube on how to handle vinyl correctly....since than i would consider myself mediocre, i very nicely tinted my taillights with black vinyl and also tinted my foglights, just need a hair dryer some soapy water a squeegee and patience haha

Lol yeah j just failed pretty bad and just didnt decide to order more and give it another shot, i wanna do my tail lights a really light tint. You have any pictures of yours?

nice! yea i got mine today in the mail and installed them! i also have yellow vinyl tint on my fogs so well see how it ends up looking!
Post pics of the results. Would like to see how they turned out. And pics of the tinted tail lights as I may possibly do that down the road myself

I'm not sure where exactly is the flasher relay or module. When I took apart the dash behind the cluster it look it could be behind it but I didn't to much attention to it at that time but yes I did use a resistor on them. No issues so far.

For the rear turn signals?
Yeah man. I couldn't be happier. I want to buy the front one but I'm looking for a plug and play resistor for a dual filament. I have a few in mind but still searching. I'm all LED in the rear I have both brake lights LED PX amd from jdm Astar and PX Amber smd for turn signals. And 50 w cree xb smd for my reverse light. Which btw they are the brightest things ever. I can't look at them straight on for more then 5 seconds without going blind. The back looks really neat and the colors are very crisp

Yeah man. I couldn't be happier. I want to buy the front one but I'm looking for a plug and play resistor for a dual filament. I have a few in mind but still searching. I'm all LED in the rear I have both brake lights LED PX amd from jdm Astar and PX Amber smd for turn signals. And 50 w cree xb smd for my reverse light. Which btw they are the brightest things ever. I can't look at them straight on for more then 5 seconds without going blind. The back looks really neat and the colors are very crisp
Damm that's what I want so that I can have it matching with all leds. Can't wait to install them in the back.

I rechecked my connectios with my volt meter to see if the load resistors are connected right. I checked out their website and It says it requires 50w 6ohms resistors and thats what I have now.