LED Headlights

Not a problem really, but a nuisance. I'm finding that many oncoming cars blast their high beams at me at night, apparently thinking that my high beams are on when they're not. I assume it's the brighter LED lights. It's about 25% of oncoming drivers, more when the road is very dark and narrow. If they do it far enough ahead I can flash my brights to show them, but often they wait until they're close, blinding me. Anyone else have this issue?

Not here. I personally found them brighter but not that much. Whiter and crispier, yes ! Anyway they certainly make all the new Corollas stand out on road and streets !
If it's when they are close, maybe it's because of a particular angle.

This for sure happens to me on back roads. Maybe others aren't driving as many dark country roads? But I absolutely have that issue. I usually try to blink them back to show them I'm not leaving them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I already find that the 'cutoff' for light from the Corolla headlights to be way too low and sharp. It's a very clear line on a wall or garage. I am thinking of adding a small amount of haze/tint to the headlights to give it a softer look without going too far towards illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just highbeam them back to show them that you are clearly not using your highbeams. I like the slight blue hint and especially the cut off. It's probably a little sharper than the OEM IS250's headlights I was previously used to.

I have the same issue since I work third shift I have at least one car a night flash me had the same issue with a fusion I had previously with H.I.D.s but didn't after upgrading my fog lights for some reason.