LED Mod Troubles

Hello! looking for answers, today I installed some switchback leds on the front of the rolla' I used resistors on both sides I thought I wired them correctly but can someone confirm the positive and negative wire colours for driver/passenger side harnesses?

SO! my issue is, when my parking lights come on the switchback hyperflashes, when the lights are off it flashes normal speed. I'm super confused. I also noticed at night the green turn signal arrows on my dash are lite up very faintly and the rear halogen turn signal bulbs are being backfed a little bit. I'M STUMPED. Question is will adding rear LED's help my situation (wouldn't be complaining if this is the case)

1) Can you post pictures of the wires you spliced into the turn signals?
2) My lights also hyper flash when the lights are off.
3) I swapped out all my turn signal bulbs in one shot so I am not sure if its an isolated incident or not.

1) Can't take a picture at the moment.
2) My lights DON'T hyperflash when the lights are off but when I do click the lights on they hyperflash... super weird.
3) I ordered some rear led turn signal bulbs hoping this balances everything out... maybe

I ran 2 resistors to get the turn signal to work properly. 1 on the parking light circuit and the other on the turn signal circuit.
Just leds on the front? or rear also? didn't think you were supposed to hook a resistor up to a parking light circuit but if it works no issue doesn't matter to me

I'm trying to upload pictures of it but I'm having trouble right but yes when u switch your turn signals on this circuit it sends current on both parking n turn signal to flash. Do you a voltmeter?

I'm trying to upload pictures of it but I'm having trouble right but yes when u switch your turn signals on this circuit it sends current on both parking n turn signal to flash. Do you a voltmeter?
See if you can PM me pictures. Yes I used a volt meter I guess I Never tested the signals with the parking lights engaged... so I'm still a bit confused sorry the corolla must be different from my chevy truck. did you use 2 resistors on each front bulb or just 2 resistors on the driver/passenger side

Left side turn signal/parking light.
White/black -
Yellow turn signal :+
Green parking light:+
These are the wire colors.
Yup. Thats how i hooked mine up but I only incorporated the resistor on the yellow and white/black. So if I can understand you correctly added another resistor to the Green to white/ black will solve my problem? Right side will not hyper flash??

Lol I actually did the same thing on my chevy truck to get the switch backs to work it's just slightly different wiring but works the same way.

I let mine ricer flash. People in California are idiots and therefore rapidly blinking lights are more attractive and thus are more likely to get noticed.

As far as the ricer flash only happening with the parking lights on, that is most likely is how the switchback works. When the parking lights are on, the switchback has to cut off power to the white LEDs when the amber LEDs activate, which probably decreases the signal load since parking light power will actually be split for the signal.