LED Tailights bulb help!

I need help, I bought a pair of Phillips LED 7443 taillight bulbs swap them for the original ones. Now the first time I started the car the ABS light came on I paid no mind thinking it would go away and it did I drove fine for 2 days, than on Saturday the light came on again. Once again after a while it went off. This morning I started the car and about 10 min into my daily commute the Trac Off light comes on with the Check light as well, I shut the car down started it again but the light stays, on so I just decided to put back the normal bulbs I hope is that and not a major issue. Has anybody had a problem with LED Bulbs? I know I've seen a few threads here were people change there bulbs have ya had any problems?

You actually have the same taillights that purchase for my rolla. Haven't had any issues when I stalled them. Disconnect the battery for 15 minutes to see if the computer resets it's self.

You actually have the same taillights that purchase for my rolla. Haven't had any issues when I stalled them. Disconnect the battery for 15 minutes to see if the computer resets it's self.
I just put the old ones back on and the light still comes on, the weird thing is that now everytime I start the car my pioneer head unit takes me to initial set up which it shouldn't do. I'll try the battery tomorrow but if it doesn't work I'm gonna take it too Toyota.

I thought it would be since it started happening after I changed the bulbs but I won't tamper with it no more I'll just go to Toyota tomorrow and see what's the problem.

koby

These are my taillights and they have caused zero issues, sounds like something else might be your culprit. Have you scanned for codes yet?

These are my taillights and they have caused zero issues, sounds like something else might be your culprit. Have you scanned for codes yet?

What is that? Sorry this is my first car and I do not know much. BTW yours look a whole lot brighter, the ones I installed look really weak the regular one looked more brighter than the LED's

Took it too Toyota this morning and they said it was the bulbs that blew up a fuse and some other part that they have to order. They said to not put any aftermarket lights, luckily I won't have to pay anything this time idk what cause it as they are just plug in and play.

Took it too Toyota this morning and they said it was the bulbs that blew up a fuse and some other part that they have to order. They said to not put any aftermarket lights, luckily I won't have to pay anything this time idk what cause it as they are just plug in and play.
No bro, if it's just a fuse you can replace it in the fusebox yourself for a few cents. They told you what part they "needed to replace" right?? Please say they did. I'm very cautious around car dealerships and mechanics even if they're certified Toyota. Frankly I do everything myself. Never had any problems. Anyways man do some research and make sure you're not getting ripped off. Good luck! haha

Hey now that I remember I think I did have a similar problem like this when I was installing my switch backs turn signals but mine was worse. My car didn't want to rev n all my warning lights were on. Luckily it was just a blown fuse. I'm a trained mechanic so for me was easy to fix the problem. These cars electrical systems are more complex now.