Legit yellow fog lights anyone?

Anyone have pictures of legit bright yellow fog lights? Also maybe if someone has a yellow film they have put on that they would recommend let me know. Thanks for any respones.

I wouldn't do yellow in my opinion. I have the Nokya Hyper Yellow in the H16 bulb and a yellow fog light film from headlight armor and it looked cool. But then I changed my fog lights over to LED and took the film off. They look so much better in my opinion and a lot brighter. Just a thought.

Anyone have pictures of legit bright yellow fog lights? Also maybe if someone has a yellow film they have put on that they would recommend let me know. Thanks for any respones.

I agree, i don't have a white Corolla but when i see them with LED foglight it looks clean....but if your dead set on tinting your foglight yellow just buy a vinyl from amazon.. its cheap...its works.. an di had it on my car for 7 months and no problem...i just got bored of em and took it off

I had the nokya yellow bulbs on but wasn't satisfied with the yellow tint and figured maybe the yellow film would help but now i have all LED white fogs and they look decent. You guys convinced me lol

I have the Nokya Yellow LED kit on my car (NOK9618).

They just released a 2nd gen version (NOK9518) which uses a 15 watt Cree instead of a 10 watt Cree.

If you search the forum for NOK9618, you'll see my photos and install guide.

Well it's yellow halogen with yellow film over the fog light. Switched to a 2500 lums white LED bulb which is a lot better! And I don't have to worry about them burning out.

I had a guy that installed my remote start put them in. They are a 2500 Lum kit with a 50,000 hour rating for life. They are a little more blue then the headlights, but they totally light up the ground better.