Looky Here! LED Door Sills!

Well that's the problem, people who don't care about their own economy, supporting American jobs, (and in so doing, your own job). Plus, made in China has a more than well earned reputation for meaning cheap junk.

Let's not start a conversation about economy. The thread was about door sills. Made in USA never screamed quality to me anyway. By the way, mr.o'kashan, don't u drive a toyota corolla?god bless hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Let's not start a conversation about economy. The thread was about door sills. Made in USA never screamed quality to me anyway. By the way, mr.o'kashan, don't u drive a toyota corolla?god bless hypocrisy.

Actually ... buying a Toyota is more American than buying a Ford ... especially if your VIN starts with 5.

True. But I thought we were just bashing everything that don't come from America. U would be living a very spartan lifestyle if u stuck to such values.

To quote South Park : they took our jobs!!!

Danny_flynn - You live in China then? So you have a vested interest in helping the Chinese economy? Do you know about the virtual slave labor that is used to manufactured cheap, junk-quality, made in China items?

By the way Danny_flynn - Millions of Corolla's are made in the United States of America and have a higher made in U.S.A. parts content than cars from GM. No hypocrisy at all my friend. :thumbsup: :)

Danny_flynn - You live in China then? So you have a vested interest in helping the Chinese economy? Do you know about the virtual slave labor that is used to manufactured cheap, junk-quality, made in China items?

By the way Danny_flynn - Millions of Corolla's are made in the United States of America and have a higher made in U.S.A. parts content than cars from GM. No hypocrisy at all my friend. :thumbsup: :)
Awww come'on. Keep it clean here!

Lol. It's clean. So long as it doesn't get personal ( like your first post telling me people like me are the problem). So just curious, does the company have to be an American company for the parts to be ok? Or just made in America?

They took our jobs!! Is it just Chinese parts u r against? What about Taiwan? Indonesia?cause these countries all take 'American' jobs as well. Japan?

Last edited:
They didn't take anything. The Democrats in our government have raised taxes so high on American businesses that the U.S. now has the highest corporate tax rates in the world. This is forcing U.S. companies to relocate overseas, wiping out American jobs and destroying our economy.

Last edited:
Anything but this current crop of Democrats in the Congress and Senate, (the White House too for that matter!),that seem hell bent on destroying the U.S. economy and wiping out our jobs!

They're orange (the official ones from Toyota are the same) ... if they were blue ... I'd be all over it. I probably could swap the LED but for what Toyota wants for them, they should already match the 11th gen lighting. Keep the orange for the 10th gen.