Maintenance RQD

This week, the check engine light keeps on blinking whenever i start the car but it will turn off. Yesterday it never went off so i went to autozone for them to check it but the result was NOTHINGs wrong with the car. I woke up this morning and still the CE is still ON. Anyone experienced this and fixed it?

-toyora corolla L 2015
- 12,000 miles.

Did you service your car on 10k miles?

Tankz!

Br,.
Rhyan
Yes, im not a car guy but im guessing service means Change Oil right? Service on my car is up to date, never missed a change oil schedule. Tho the next oil change will be on 13,020 and as i stated above my car is on 12000+

Easiest possible solution is to check to be sure your gas cap is tightly closed. If that is the problem it should clear the light in a short time. Other than that take it to the dealer, it's a warranty issue

Ill go on check that right now, and if its not the gascap,im gonna go to the shop to have it change oil. Thank you for the reply
Oil change is not the issue, you aren't overdue and that wouldn't trigger the check engine light anyway. Take it to the dealer and get it diagnosed, don't throw away money on an unnecessary oil change. At your mileage, whatever is wrong is on Toyota's expense.

Oil change is not the issue, you aren't overdue and that wouldn't trigger the check engine light anyway. Take it to the dealer and get it diagnosed, don't throw away money on an unnecessary oil change. At your mileage, whatever is wrong is on Toyota's expense.

Ive checked the gascap, it was okay, nothings wrong with it. Then i think i just go to toyota..
Would it matter even if i didnt get the car from a toyota dealership?

EDIT: i just called toyota customer service, and told me to go to the nearest toyota dealership for them to check it. thanks!

Last edited: