My 1990 Corolla Slowly Painfully Dies

Okay the title of this thread basically says it all. My '90 Corolla five speed has recently gotten into the habit of slowly dying on me while I drive it. It's done it to me twice now, this time being the 2nd time. It starts right up and will drive perfectly for about 15 minutes, I drove it to the bank this morning which was about two miles there and half way home it started dying. We replaced the fuel injector relay thinking that mightve been the cause, turns out it wasn't. Anyone got any ideas on what else we should look into? I'd like some opinions before I tear my car apart.

Okay the title of this thread basically says it all. My '90 Corolla five speed has recently gotten into the habit of slowly dying on me while I drive it. It's done it to me twice now, this time being the 2nd time. It starts right up and will drive perfectly for about 15 minutes, I drove it to the bank this morning which was about two miles there and half way home it started dying. We replaced the fuel injector relay thinking that mightve been the cause, turns out it wasn't. Anyone got any ideas on what else we should look into? I'd like some opinions before I tear my car apart.
Coil???