New To Site

Just picked up a 2014 S plus so far all good except that I cant get the usb port to work with a thumb drive any thoughts doesn't recognize the thumb drive. other than that love the car love the wheels interior the handling great choice
:thumbsup:

Welcome to the Corolla Forum! :clap::thumbup1::):party::rockon:

I think you'll find a lot of great information here. :thumbsup:

How did you hear about the Corolla Forum?

Just FYI, I had trouble with that in a tacoma I had but all I had to do was use a smaller flash drive. I use a 16G in my corolla and it works good. Good luck with it

Just picked up a 2014 S plus so far all good except that I cant get the usb port to work with a thumb drive any thoughts doesn't recognize the thumb drive. other than that love the car love the wheels interior the handling great choice
Donabed - You're good at this stuff. Any thoughts for club718?

Nevermind, saw your post that you tried two of them with no success.

Try reformatting one of them (the 4 GB) and see if it works. If it still fails after formatting, then you will need to call the dealer.

:thumbsup: ok Guys Update to my issue all good when out and bought a scandisk 32g drive 2.0 3.0 version thumb drive download all my music pluged it into usb and walla it worked thx for all your input to this issue :laughing:

Judging from this forum anf other forum issies with USB, all of them got solved with newer drives. I think the stereo does a test on the speed of the stick and if it is too slow, it won't use it. So it seems the fix is to buy a modern stick that has speed to it.