New update firmware is out!

XEON

Info on radio/gps update firmware is AU 70.64 ..

The old AU 70.34 made the radio louder the new
one went back to the old setting why?

Dose anyone know what's in the updates
or where can you get that info?

Go to dealer get your update!

Attachments

XEON

It does not hurt to ask..

I was hoping where we can get the info for the updates to know if the
updates for all radios or gps/radios only.

Thanks for the links XEON! Ended up doing mine after I originally saw the post. One thing I noticed is that when I hit Mode on the steering wheel, I don't cycle through Pandora, iHeart Radio or Slacker Radio unless that particular app is open. Definitely nice when going from Bluetooth Streaming to XM.

XEON

There are hiccups in the system still.

Fix one thing and mess up another.

One thing that they fix was call waiting only took one year to do wow.

I wish Toyota just put the firmware on their website instead of making us jack it and put it in a file sharing host.

HEY!!! TOYOTA!!! ALL ELECTRONIC COMPANIES IN THIS DECADE HAVE FIRMWARE TO DOWNLOAD ON THEIR WEBSITE!!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING IT!!!

XEON, thanks for posting the links! My car has never been to the dealer since I bought it 13 months ago, so the version I was running was 30.xx. Now I'm updated and traffic data actually is displayed. Probably other differences I haven't learned about yet. Appreciate it!

T

thatguy

any chance someone could add the Rav4 files to that dropbox? 13TDANNA-CA03_7064.zip and 13TDDANA-CA01_7064.zip

thanks!

Any idea if this is the latest (as of July 2016)????? I have seen other updates from official toyota site as 5.1.. seems to be something else and not what I need (currently have BU.70.26).. I'm having issues getting the messaging to work with an iPhone6s and a Galaxy S5.. figured maybe the software needs updating..

thanks!
Gary

PS.. I do not get the "Show Notifications" on when clicking the blue "i" icon on the iPhone.. and I do not get the request for messaging permissions when pairing the droid.. so something is going wrong with the radio..

There has to be another update by now. It'd be nice if Toyota put these on their site so that we don't have to torrent them, but I guess it is more money for them.

I've got a prompt on the vehicle screen that an update is available, install now Yes or Later. I had my iphone connected via bluetooth obviously for the update to download over the air.