Now That's A Spoiler!!

Kev250R

This is my other car
I was on the freeway the other day when I saw a Corolla go speeding by me at about 1 Gazillion MPH!

I gave chase as quickly as I could in my Corolla, but alas it just couldn't keep-up (must have been the lack of down-force my lowly, wing-less Corolla can muster).

As the Black Corolla I was trying to catch-up to sped away, probably into orbit I snapped this picture. Hope you all enjoy :D

Kevin

Kev250R

This is my other car
I thought you all would enjoy that :thumbsup:

What's funny is that a day or so after I snapped that pic I received an E-mail from Toyota telling me that some Corolla's with (factory-installed) spoilers installed on them were eligible to have the spring which holds the trunk lid open replaced with a stronger unit. I'm wondering if that's why this guy was going so fast, maybe he wanted to be first in-line to get that upgrade! :laughing:

Kevin

What's funny is that a day or so after I snapped that pic I received an E-mail from Toyota telling me that some Corolla's with (factory-installed) spoilers installed on them were eligible to have the spring which holds the trunk lid open replaced with a stronger unit. I'm wondering if that's why this guy was going so fast, maybe he wanted to be first in-line to get that upgrade! :laughing:

Kevin
I must have the "upgraded" spring on mine. I didn't get an email about it and the spring is super strong, like if you want to almost close it but not quite, the spring pulls it almost open again by itself.

Kev250R

This is my other car
Mine too so I doubt that I'll be taking mine in for it. Also I mis-spoke, it wasn't an E-mail, rather it was a letter from Toyota. I'll scan and post it in another thread later.

Kevin

fishycomics

Super Moderator

Kevin
Yeah that letter was out fr me two weeks ago. do nothing, put sticker on, unsatisfactory warranty sticker. warranty for a year or so, if you ever want it fixed.

Make sure it is out of site if you ever go service your car they'll automatically fix it