Opinion

got 2 black TRD badges, only cuz they were really cheap and free shipping. now mind you I have NOTHING TRD on the car not even the oil cap, but I wanted some opinions on where to place them If I were to actually use them. here are some thoughts....

what you guys think? I am looking to maybe get VVT-I decals (as long as the price is right)

there was no original. I bought these because they were cheap and black. I'm not one for putting "go fast" emblems on a stock car. I'm not entirely sure I will put them on but wanted to get some opinions on where they would look best.

I like 3, given that you have 2 of them.

But honestly, I wouldn't do that unless you had something TRD on the car (even then, I wouldn't badge it, keep it a sleeper), but that is my preference.

Yeah Donabed I am in total agreement with you, they were dirt cheap that is why I got them. I did order VVT-I emblems today so will have to wait a month and I will post the results.

Ebay. Quite cheap and free shipping. They aren't the best to be honest. They are metal and I don't think it will be long for them to rust. They were cheap and if they do rust I will deal with them at that point in time

Ebay. Quite cheap and free shipping. They aren't the best to be honest. They are metal and I don't think it will be long for them to rust. They were cheap and if they do rust I will deal with them at that point in time
Made in China-bay "quality"?

The shipping is never free, it's just hidden in the selling price of the item.

OK finally got the last thing bought (for now lol). As you all may know (or if you don't some FYI) the Corolla sold in Japan is know as the Corolla Axio (smaller than export model) and the rest of the world gets the Corolla Altis. I have done lots of research and in most markets (Asean, South American) there are 3 choices of engines. 1.6, 1.8 and 2.0. Badges and the location of them on the veh vary by region. so I modeled my car after the Brazilian marker one and this is what I got

There is a "dual" badge that sits above the VVT-I. Have not decided if I will get those or not yet

That looks siiick! I've thought about adding the Altis logo as well, but haven't decided yet.. Is the one on your car a decal or an actual badge? And nice pinstripes btw on the side and offset

it is a badge. got all the badges on ebay. the 1.8 was advertised as ABS plastic but it is metal (they are sending me a new one) and the VVT-I is metal but best of all they were all cheap and free shipping. (that is why it took months to get). the stripes I wanted to put on but be different about them not the same o' same o'