Programmer

Hello, I have a 2015 Corolla s with a k&n typhoon Sri, trd axle back. And I was wondering if anyone has a 11th gen Corolla with a performance chip or programmer? Thoughts on if I should do it or not? And price range? Videos? Any help would be great! Thanks!

Hello, I have a 2015 Corolla s with a k&n typhoon Sri, trd axle back. And I was wondering if anyone has a 11th gen Corolla with a performance chip or programmer? Thoughts on if I should do it or not? And price range? Videos? Any help would be great! Thanks!
I dont know of any but i think the best thing to do is change the gear ratio in sport mode by programming the ecu some how.

I dont know of any but i think the best thing to do is change the gear ratio in sport mode by programming the ecu some how.
Wouldnt that mess with the tuning that's already set in the car? To my understanding, the S is tuned specifically to the gear ratios set (though I could be wrong on that).

Every engine has a powerband. The gear ratios are typically utilized to maximize the powerband of the engine for each gear. You're better off changing the final drive ratio in the transmission itself, but doing that in a daily is not fun.

4000 rpm at 55 mph would get old quick.

Every engine has a powerband. The gear ratios are typically utilized to maximize the powerband of the engine for each gear. You're better off changing the final drive ratio in the transmission itself, but doing that in a daily is not fun.

4000 rpm at 55 mph would get old quick.
That's why you program it for when you press the sport button it changes