Racing with a Corolla S

Turbos are coming but I'm afraid they'll be like some : to get good EPA rating with small engines and good numbers with reviewers without being satisfying on either in real life driving.

The new Camry has a V6 that does 0-60 in 6 seconds flat but idk if it has a manual version. looks hot af though.
Yes !!! C/D reported equal or better performance than WRX turbo (along with lower cost / better MPG). Of course, road manners are a different story, but that shows that Turbos aren't everything.
The closer you'll get to manual, though, is paddle shifters on XSE version...

Yes !!! C/D reported equal or better performance than WRX turbo (along with lower cost / better MPG). Of course, road manners are a different story, but that shows that Turbos aren't everything.
The closer you'll get to manual, though, is paddle shifters on XSE version...
Yea that is pretty awesome to have, now lets see how it goes in the future when people od them and tune them =D

Turbos are coming but I'm afraid they'll be like some : to get good EPA rating with small engines and good numbers with reviewers without being satisfying on either in real life driving.
I dunno. Ford's EcoBoost program is rocking right now. Even the new GT uses an EcoBoost and it won in LeMans.

I guess it depends on whether they use it for performance or use it as an exuse to make a 1.0L engine.

I dunno. Ford's EcoBoost program is rocking right now. Even the new GT uses an EcoBoost and it won in LeMans. I guess it depends on whether they use it for performance or use it as an exuse to make a 1.0L engine.
Well the GT is a 600 hp EcoBoost... The 1,2T in Auris (european hatchback Corolla) is 112 hp with a 0-60 over 10 seconds... Different approach indeed !

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
I doubt it. Toyota is abandoning them. Even the Supra concept is DCT.
I doubt Toyota would fully abandon manual transmissions. I mean, there aren't as many as they used to have but I can say the same for every other car manufacturer. The cars Toyota will probably keep the manual in are the Yaris, Corolla, Corolla iM, 86, that new sports car that will be smaller than the 86, and maybe the CHR.

Bunta

There's sort of 2 levels of traction control on our cars, one is Vehicle Stability Control and one is Traction Control. I forget which button press turns off which, but when you quickly press the traction button it turns one off, and then if you keep holding the button for i think its 10 seconds, then it turns off the second. If you want them both off, just hold the button until both icons turn on on your dash.
you have to press and hold to fully deactivate it. it'll come back on once you restart your car.

I also like racing, but I haven't tried a race yet. I like everything about racing and even to play racing games. I think the first time I started to like races, I was about ten years old, and I went with my father to a race. There I saw so many cool cars and wonderful drivers. Especially I was delighted to follow gulf team. I follow them since then. If you want to check the team I am talking about, you can find it by clicking gulfracing.com. I wish you the best, stay safe and have a wonderful day!

I also like racing, but I haven't tried a race yet. I like everything about racing and even to play racing games. I think the first time I started to like races, I was about ten years old, and I went with my father to a race. There I saw so many cool cars and wonderful drivers. Especially I was delighted to follow gulf team. I follow them since then. If you want to check the team I am talking about, you can find it by clicking gulfracing.com. I wish you the best, stay safe and have a wonderful day!
I can't say I like so much racing, but I am also a big fan of racing video-games, what video games do you play?