Radio Problem

hbgg

I am having what I think is an issue with the radio. When I first turn on the car or change stations the speakers cut in and out. Not all at once but typically the rear play louder than all together and then the fronts kick in for full coverage. It isn't each and every time rather intermittant. Anyone have any similar issues? I have my first service appointment in October and want to have them deal with the issue. Any suggestions will help to try to ensure it gets fixed the first time. I don't want one of those "sorry lady, we couldn't make it do that".

I am having what I think is an issue with the radio. When I first turn on the car or change stations the speakers cut in and out. Not all at once but typically the rear play louder than all together and then the fronts kick in for full coverage. It isn't each and every time rather intermittant. Anyone have any similar issues? I have my first service appointment in October and want to have them deal with the issue. Any suggestions will help to try to ensure it gets fixed the first time. I don't want one of those "sorry lady, we couldn't make it do that".
There could be a wire that might be causing the issue OR the radio unit itself. It might be a software bug or a hardware issue. Did you set the radio to auto equalize?