"S" Owners, Post photos of your display showing MPG's

Corolla Cop

2014 Corolla S Plus
So, how are you doing on your MPG's? When I checked mine manually, it was actually 47.7. If I knew how to resize the photo I would. 20160627_204701_resized.jpg

ToyBoy

I have an LE plus that after 3000 on the mpg average readout it says 39.5 mpg . That's with most my drives going to and from work 15 miles each way on roads with few stops and going 45-50 miles per hour.Cars total miles driven is 29,000 miles. A 2014 model . I believe that the dash red-outs are slightly optimistic although I have never manually checked my mpg. Also isn`t S models the same engine and tranny set up ? A big mpg difference can be had with driving habits and roads.

Not sure if they have a quite one or not. But yes I think it give better mpgs. Larger exhaust pipe lets motor breath better, improving performance and mileage.

Corolla Cop

2014 Corolla S Plus
Haha. I really want to learn how these 40-55 MPG people drive? :/ I fill up every 260-280 Miles.. Depending How well I drove.
The main trick, along with a few others, is to remember, "cruise control is your friend". Obey the speed limit is another. I usually get around 655 miles per tank.

Corolla Cop

2014 Corolla S Plus
I usually get 420 miles out of a tank. I drive 75 miles round rtrip to work and back. Use cruise control in the morning on the way to work.
How can you get 420 miles per tank and get over 52 mpg? That don't make since. That is only 32 mpg. I get about 650 miles per tank and get about 47 mpg.

The main trick, along with a few others, is to remember, "cruise control is your friend". Obey the speed limit is another. I usually get around 655 miles per tank.
However well I drive. There's no way I'm getting anywhere close to your MPG. Rn I'm at 27.9, I've been there for months. It's probably cause of NYC traffic and constant 600m-1000m traffic signals. ;/

I'm between 24 and 28 ... I drive fairly spirited :-D

On road trips to Vegas, I've hit over 40 mpg with the cruise set to 75 m.p.h. and occasional passes in 3rd/4th gear.

I would love to know how you guys get that..I only get an average of 370-400 miles a tank..The best one I think was some where around 450 but that was flat land on a road trip to Fl.

Does the sport corolla have larger gas tank? Mine is around 10. Something. You alls mpg is crazy high. Almost double mine. I don't understand.

When I first got mine, I was always hard on the throttle, & manually shifting the CVT. I was only getting about 23 MPG that way. If I leave it in "auto" & stay within the Eco range, I can get over 40 MPG with city driving & close to 500 miles on a full tank.

The air intake & exhaust do help to an extent. Tire size, compound, & pressure also make a huge difference with your gas mileage. Not to mention are cargo weight as well.

I think I asked in another thread what r things to improve mpg besides exhaust intake driving style . Bg products? Injector cleaners? Brakes need to be checked? Tune up of some kind? Something adjust? Maf chip? Holy water? Ihave maybe 36000 on my 2016 tires and alignment checked often at discount. I use only full synthetic oil. Trunk is empty. I'm drinking less sodas now lol. I have k and n drop in and borla exhaust riding on 16 custom wheels.