S Plus Bluetooth Question

So I just purchased a 2014 Corolla S. I love it so far but have a question regarding the bluetooth. I was wondering if it is possible for the screen to display track info and cover art info when playing music from my android phone. Is there a setting on my phone that needs to be check off? I can't seem to find it. Anyway thanks for your help.

Try edit the tags of your MP3 files. A good software to edit tags is "Mp3tag" at least works for me.
I bought a 2014 Corolla S three weeks ago. So far I like the car, the only and annoying problem I've been having is a little noise coming from the driver's side. I could not identify if the noise comes from the dashboard or from the door. The impression I have is that have some small piece of plastic that is vibrating and crashing with another piece of plastic. Have you had this problem?

Try edit the tags of your MP3 files. A good software to edit tags is "Mp3tag" at least works for me.
I bought a 2014 Corolla S three weeks ago. So far I like the car, the only and annoying problem I've been having is a little noise coming from the driver's side. I could not identify if the noise comes from the dashboard or from the door. The impression I have is that have some small piece of plastic that is vibrating and crashing with another piece of plastic. Have you had this problem?
Thanks I will give that A try. I believe it is my phone though as my ipod touch displays the album artwork and track info just fine.

Sorry about the noise you are having. I have not heard any noise at all out of the ordinary like that. I hope yo discover what it is quickly. Hopefully the warranty will cover fixing it.

I believe is the MP3 files you are downloading it from. All my MP3's show the track info and art cover! I believe you can use a 3ed party app where you can edit the M3U info for your vehicle to show.

I also don't hear the noise.... I am loving this car!

I've noticed (with my iPhone), I only get album art over USB, not over Bluetooth. This is with any app. iTunes, Pandora, Amazon, etc. It might be a limitation of Bluetooth audio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk