S seat ripped?

Hello,

We have a 2015 Toyota S....no issues with it other than the driver seat has ripped and I fear will only get worse as time goes on. Has anyone else noticed this issue with the S ?? The bolster is very high on the seat each time I get in and out it pushes on the bolster? Anyone know if this is covered by the warranty?

If there is a seat problem causing the fabric to rip, then yes. It should be covered under the standard warranty.
I would think it should be covered regardless, you would think that the materials used would at least outlast the warranty.
Stop by your dealer and ask them.

It is covered by warranty. Get it in their ASAP. Don't take no for an answer. If you have ANY issues call Toyota's 800 number and go over their head. I doubt that will happen. I recommend seat covers. I bought a very nice set for the front for a good price with a 5 yr warranty. Great quality.

Hello,

We have a 2015 Toyota S....no issues with it other than the driver seat has ripped and I fear will only get worse as time goes on. Has anyone else noticed this issue with the S ?? The bolster is very high on the seat each time I get in and out it pushes on the bolster? Anyone know if this is covered by the warranty?
I had the same problem, and yes it is covered. They were going to replace my seat cover, but it ripped twice, and they realized the cushion under the cover was breaking down, so I actually had to wait awhile before getting the entire seat replaced. I was told that they had to redesign the seat due to this problem. I have had my seat for several months now, and i do not think it is as comfortable as the previous seat. I do alot of commuting....i need comfort. But yes, go take it in the dealership.

Wow!
I'm not a big guy, in my 2017 SE the seat feels like it's going to rip..whenever I climb in to sit. It's the design of the seat....i guess toyota wanted racing bucket seats styling. Kinda reminds me of my Sparco Circut seat...side huggers

Glad they warranted your seat...

How do I find out more about the warranty?? I have a 2017 Toyota Corolla S and the front drivers seat has a ripped seam.. i just hit 80k miles, bought it used at the Toyota dealerships at 32k miles. Any advice on what to do or how to get more info about the warranty on the seats??

It is covered by warranty. Get it in their ASAP. Don't take no for an answer. If you have ANY issues call Toyota's 800 number and go over their head. I doubt that will happen. I recommend seat covers. I bought a very nice set for the front for a good price with a 5 yr warranty. Great quality.
What kind of covers did you get? I'm looking for a set to protect my seats.