Service campaign fix record lookup?

Have recently bought a used 2017 iM CVT and just learnt there was a special service campaign JSD launched a couple month ago. Just been wondering if there is a way to tell if the previous owner have already done the fix on the car?

I have tried the online VIN look-up tool following this thread: http://www.corollaforum.com/threads/most-of-us-probably-have-a-recall-cvt.7492/
Entered my VIN and the result says "There are no open Safety Recalls or Service Campaigns for this vehicle. " I am pretty sure my used corolla would need the JSD fix since its a CVT model manufactured back in May 2017. Could this mean the car have been fixed already and therefore the online tool shows no available Recall or service campaign? Does anyone who have previously done the JSD fix show the same result?

Yes, if it doesn't appear on https://www.toyota.com/recall than it was done by the previous owner (or not require). When I had mine done, the message indeed disappeared from look-up tool the next day. It's been more than a year for this campaign, the previous owner had all the time to do it !

Yes, if it doesn't appear on https://www.toyota.com/recall than it was done by the previous owner (or not require). When I had mine done, the message indeed disappeared from look-up tool the next day. It's been more than a year for this campaign, the previous owner had all the time to do it !
Thanks for the reply jolly. Actually with a bit of more reading I just realized I might have metioned the incorrect service campaign in my post... My car was bought in Canada and it seems like the JSD service campaign apply to US sold vehecles in specific? The canadian equivlent toyota campaign seems to be code named L34... But anyway, i double checked using the online look-up tool at both toyota.com and toyota.ca website with my VIN, and neither show my VIN have any outstanding recall or campaign. So i think its probably been fixed already. Thanks again.

The canadian equivlent toyota campaign seems to be code named L34..
Yes. Didn't know then, that you were from Canada. JSD or L34 are about the same service anyway and I see you managed to find the recall page on the canadian site. We once had a Canadian equivalent to the US page where you could track past appointments/services of the car but for whatever reason Toyota officially closed it at one point. As far as I know, they never replaced it.

We once had a Canadian equivalent to the US page where you could track past appointments/services of the car but for whatever reason Toyota officially closed it at one point. As far as I know, they never replaced it.
Ohh didnt know that we once had it.. well..being able to see historical services of the car online would be really nice especiallly with used cars but i guess it is the way it is now. By the way do you know does toyota’s service campaigns typically have expiration dates? I think i read from somewhere online that some campaign would only be offered in a limited time frame... Just thinking back about my corolla here, is there a chance that the car have not yet fixed but the online look-up tool could not find any records for the car due to the campaign now being over the due date?

the car have not yet fixed but the online look-up tool could not find any records for the car due to the campaign now being over the due date
I don't think it's the case with this service campaign. At least none of the documentation I got online or by mail mentioned a limit date.