side mirror glass removal

Hi can anyone tell me how to remove the side mirror glass without braking it? I have hornet or wasp nest behind on but don't want to brake the glass trying to remove it the wrong way

Hi can anyone tell me how to remove the side mirror glass without braking it? I have hornet or wasp nest behind on but don't want to brake the glass trying to remove it the wrong way
First off...that fucking sucks. Secondly, I am assuming you have to start by removing the outer cover of it. Here is a picture of the outer cover removed when I dipped them.

Attachments

I'll take of the whole mirror in the morning when I get home and go from there if its not raining and or too hot. I've lost interest in the corolla recently bought an 94 mustang gt I'm in the middle of restoring she's going to mean and nasty when I'm done with her a lot more than the little corolla ever would lol

I'll take of the whole mirror in the morning when I get home and go from there if its not raining and or too hot. I've lost interest in the corolla recently bought an 94 mustang gt I'm in the middle of restoring she's going to mean and nasty when I'm done with her a lot more than the little corolla ever would lol
Weeeeeeeellll the Corolla is known for being one of the best economic car, not a gas guzzling 300+HP Lol. But the Mustang would be nice tho. And be careful with removing the cover.

ZeCorolla

I Love Corolla's!
Didn't buy the mustang because it economical or gas saver bought it for its brute power handling and everything which the corolla will never really be lol
Just because you gave up on modding your Corolla doesn't mean that no one will ever mod their Corolla to be fast. There are parts already out for it. Now we just need someone to put them on their Corolla...

Just because you gave up on modding your Corolla doesn't mean that no one will ever mod their Corolla to be fast. There are parts already out for it. Now we just need someone to put them on their Corolla...
I never said no one will not mod the corolla or make it faster or anything. Just wanted a mustang with a nice v8 for the brute power and great handling. I can spend way less on the mustang and make handle way better and be a lot faster than the corolla. I never said I won't mod my corolla down the road. But definitely won't do anything to beef up performance while under warranty.

You'll need a trim removal tool to pop the glass off, preferably a wide one.

Nice on the Mustang GT. '94 has the 5.0 in it, so there are plenty of parts to choose from. I had a '96 but I let her go. Didn't have the time to work on it anymore.

You'll need a trim removal tool to pop the glass off, preferably a wide one.

Nice on the Mustang GT. '94 has the 5.0 in it, so there are plenty of parts to choose from. I had a '96 but I let her go. Didn't have the time to work on it anymore.
I have one I bought to remove clips for body panels like bumpers etc think that'll work?

Thanks on the mustang I like my corolla still realized its more of a family sedan and economical car not a hotrod/musclecar like the mustang I don't want to tear my motor all to pieces abusing it by taking off hard etc the motor wasn't made or designed for that kind of abuse like a V8 is. Plus with our corollas being so new its really hard to find any parts for it to do anything if they ever do become available.