Sound issue

Hey fam so here's what's up. My cars(2014 corolla s) audio is working fine for radio and music played via blue tooth or USB. However I'm having an issue with the audio from car voice (like when you push the talk button) call audio and navigation audio. I don't know if the correct adjective is fade but it's definitely low. And when I raise the volume it gets distorted. I've tried a few resets using the volume button haven't decided to take anything apart. Any ideas what it could be?

I still wish the stereo would temporarily mute the music when the voice is giving navigation information. Sometimes I can barely hear it over my music.

The Entune could have been a lot better than it is if the software programmers had more care in their design.

Update so after actually taking a look at the speakers I found out odd enough the connectors were bad no visual damage but they weren't working so I made a new connection. The two front ones only though the rest were fine. Also there is a way to have the navigation interrupt the music it's in settings either general or voice or maybe it was in music.