Stock Exhaust Removal Help

Hey guys, I am attempting to remove my exhaust to change the gasket but I can't seem to remove the bolts, does anyone know the right way to remove it?

Drive around the block to heat up the bolts and exhaust system. The bolts need to be hot for them to come off. I had this same issue and my girlfriends dad who's a mechanic told me this. worked wonders.

If they are tight, heat will help. Try removing the exhaust when warm/hot like TheDrainnoodle suggested.

If they are still too tight you might need to use a breaker bar. Put a pipe on the end of your socket wrench for more leverage.

what tools did you use? i have a socket set but do i need anything else?
I just used my socket set and I forget if we used a breaker bar or just muscled it. Basically just do what klinetime574 said. After we heated up the bolts, the rubber hangers were the hardest part for us to get off haha. we slid a flat head screw driver (a strong one) into the holes in the rubber hangers and slowly slid the metal parts out of them.

I just used my socket set and I forget if we used a breaker bar or just muscled it. Basically just do what klinetime574 said. After we heated up the bolts, the rubber hangers were the hardest part for us to get off haha. we slid a flat head screw driver (a strong one) into the holes in the rubber hangers and slowly slid the metal parts out of them.
did you remove the right rear wheel as well or no?

holy shit the corolla doesn't sound that bad without the muffler just drony. ill see if i can upload a video fam,
definitely upload that sh*t fam lmao. Hey does this forum ban or block foul language? I feel lame af censoring my own sh*t. The corolla definitely sounds good with the borla exhaust, K&N filter, and a little bit of intake modifications.

definitely upload that sh*t fam lmao. Hey does this forum ban or block foul language? I feel lame af censoring my own sh*t. The corolla definitely sounds good with the borla exhaust, K&N filter, and a little bit of intake modifications.
lol i dont think you can get banned but if so theres no harm in just skipping the curse words in every sentence lol. and i would love a better manifold for both intake and exhaust.

I want to hear it with no muffler. lol

As far as censorship goes, on other forums I frequent, you can type in words that you want censored in the user settings. But I'd say self-censorship is okay :)

Heres the Video Guys so others can hear for themselves!

yea but it looks hilarious when your only going 40mph and your car is screaming and popping all over the place....not to mention the enormous amount of torque you lose and the fact that every car guy will automatically know you unhooked your exhaust.....sorry to be brutal but its because i did the same thing and its embarrassing when your at a red light and the Fiat next to you passes you and your car is screaming going 30mph >_>

yea but it looks hilarious when your only going 40mph and your car is screaming and popping all over the place....not to mention the enormous amount of torque you lose and the fact that every car guy will automatically know you unhooked your exhaust.....sorry to be brutal but its because i did the same thing and its embarrassing when your at a red light and the Fiat next to you passes you and your car is screaming going 30mph >_>
LMAO I know right! Don't worry, I did this so people would know how it sounds for themselves because there aren't really any good quality videos out there. So they wont have to put a spacer in front of the muffler. I can say that getting to top speed from 60 is faster without the muffler which is pretty cool.

I don't care about profanity as long as the profanity isn't directed at another member. I think I'm the only active admin left anyway. Scott has been MIA for a while.