Strange sound in the engine while starting the engin (Corolla 2014)

Dear folks
There is a strange sound in the engine when I switch on the car in the morning , this sound only last for few seconds ,the sound appear only if the engine is off for longer than 3 hours, i believe it not related to the temperature cause this temperature when I start the engine is 80 degree
Please check the video in YouTube to hear the sound

Please share your though regarding to this issue

Jlinn

Dear folks
There is a strange sound in the engine when I switch on the car in the morning , this sound only last for few seconds ,the sound appear only if the engine is off for longer than 3 hours, i believe it not related to the temperature cause this temperature when I start the engine is 80 degree
Please check the video in YouTube to hear the sound

Please share your though regarding to this issue
Same thing happens to me too!!!

Jlinn

Mines isn't that alarm sound it's actually a crackling noise that comes from under the car when I start it it's really weird

Mines isn't that alarm sound it's actually a crackling noise that comes from under the car when I start it it's really weird
I think that may be the transmission doing something, I read that on another forum and I know what sound you are talking about, I hear it all the time on startup with the windows down and it annoys me

Also, he isn't talking about the 2 alarm chirps before the engine starts (that is probably his remote start doing that if I were to guess).

He is talking about the slightly rough idle noise the first split second the engine runs on its own.