Suspicious Squeaking After Cold Air Intake Install

Hey all,

So I decided to put a K&N Cold Air Intake into my '14 Corolla, And the first 100 miles or so I had no issues and the car ran great (Still does) But I've noticed now that whenever I let off the accelerator that there is a slight sqeaking noise... Kind of like a squeaky bed frame or cabinet door.

I'm a mechanic by trade, And this annoys the crap out of me.... Any ideas what this could be?

Sounds like its near the front end, but Its at any given speed and has been consistent all day. Its only when I let off the accelerator. I'm gonna do some looking around tomorrow and check to make sure nothing is rubbing or that any lines are kinked. Ill see If I can get somebody to run the car while I look and listen. Maybe that will yield some results...

Connections are tight?
I checked today and I checked all bolts and hose clamps, there were some pressure clips that held the throttle intake line (If memory serves me right for the terminology, I work on helicopters not cars >.<) But I feel I probably should have used the included hose clamps for that instead of re-using the pressure clips.

So, Took it out this morning (The car) And I think I've narrowed it down to the gas pedal itself or the related parts following behind it. I've noticed now that it doesnt do the sqeaking when in park or neutral. Only when its in drive.