Testing

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Pics make them Look bright, while they are dull if hooked to the the parks, and brighter to the brakes.

One of my mods I did myself with the product online.

They can be easily taken off by a single nut by leaning down and reaching in. Wiring is so easy to fish up the Bumpers inside, and hardest part is a decision to splice , the line, there is minimal wire from the brake harness.

WHo was the purchase from?

Pics make them Look bright, while they are dull if hooked to the the parks, and brighter to the brakes.
Shouldn't make a difference whether you splice into the parking lights or brake lights as far as brightness goes. Both circuits run at 12V, the brightness comes from the resistance of the filament in the bulb. Lower resistance filament = brake light. Higher resistance filament = parking light

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Originally Posted by fishycomics

Shouldn't make a difference whether you splice into the parking lights or brake lights as far as brightness goes. Both circuits run at 12V, the brightness comes from the resistance of the filament in the bulb. Lower resistance filament = brake light. Higher resistance filament = parking light

As I noted that is what you want. not the other way round.

You also have the option to get them to flash. They look good jus the way I noted.

I purchased them from the site aliexpress.com. china LEDs and they work like I was after. Wired them to the parking, brake and reverse. They have whit LEDs inside the red LEDs. they act as parking lights and brake lights. Also reverse lights. I think they are cool. I was just testing to see if I could upload pics via photo bucket. Never thought I'd get any responces.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I purchased them from the site aliexpress.com. china LEDs and they work like I was after. Wired them to the parking, brake and reverse. They have whit LEDs inside the red LEDs. they act as parking lights and brake lights. Also reverse lights. I think they are cool. I was just testing to see if I could upload pics via photo bucket. Never thought I'd get any responces.
Reverse leds as well COOL. I may need to look into these and dump these on here.