Throw-Out Bearing Release Bearing Problems

I have a 2010 5 speed Corolla CE.
Anyone else having problems with their Throw-out bearings. At around 8000 miles the sqeaking/chirping noise of the bearing was too much so I brought in it to the dealer to fix. They agreed and made the repair.

Now it is only at 10000 miles (22000km) and I can hear it starting again. Just wondering if it is a common problem?

Noise comes and goes as the clutch pedal is released. If you push it in it will go away. It also will happen in all gears but easiest to hear in neutral

I have had mine replaced twice now as well. The warranty for the bearing is good for one year, so they should replace it free of charge.

I just had it replace for the second time as well last Wednesday. This time they replace other related some other related parts that they figure influence the second bearing to go bad.

Fingers crossed that this is fixed.

Jamie

Yeah, keep taking it in. Sounds like the problem is with the cheap parts supplied to Toyota (again).

You may ask your dealer if you could bring a better-quality one along, and have them put it in. Unsure if there is a compatible TRD bearing, but it would be worth the try to ask.

The problems Toyota owners experience is with the junk parts being supplied to Toyota -- and Toyota's seeming unwillingness to bring their suppliers to task -- leaving us to deal with the mess.

I literally just had it replaced two weeks ago and the noise is back. Does anyone know what the actual problem is? I just don't see a part like a throw out. Eating going bad that fast, there has to be something else in the clutch making that happen.

Just so everyone knows, I found out that the throw out bearing is covered in the "560" I guess, which is different than the extended warranty.

Tob

I have the same problem with my 2010 Toyota Corolla S. I have had my throwout bearing replaced two times and now it needs to be replaced for the third. So to answer you guys on the question has anyone else had this problem with this car yes I have. To tell you the truth is getting very frustrating now that a car with 35,000 miles has had to have this problem doubt with three times within a one year period.

My 2014 does a weird pop noise when I push the clutch in going from 1st to 2nd (only from 5,000 - 6,000 rpm).

Almost like the throw-out bearing is fighting the inertia of the clutch spinning that quick. Ugh ... hope I don't run into problems with it. Thinking I shoulda kept my Matrix.