TOYOTA corolla 14 CVT, Made in China,AS CVT gearbox abnormal sound obvious

亲爱的全世界丰田车友们,你们好!
我是中国一位购买丰田汽车公司在中国生产的卡罗拉14款,CVT自动变速箱,1.6L排量.
我车开了不到2万公里,自动变速箱异常声音明显,请问你们有吗?
我到丰田厂家维修店,免费换过自动变速箱的阀体,还是没有解决问题?
请问,正常吗?
你们遇到过的吗?
遇到后是如何解决的呢?
期待你们的回答?
Dear TOYOTA CorollaFriends, gooddays!
I am a Chinese buy Toyota Auto Body Co in the production China corolla 14, CVT automatic transmission, 1.6L displacement.
I opened the car less than 20 thousand kilometers, automatic transmission abnormal sound obvious, I would like to ask you to have it?
I went to the TOYOTA factory repair shop, free of automatic transmission of the valve body, or did not solve the problem?
Excuse me, is it normal?
Have you ever met?
After the encounter is how to solve it?
Looking forward to your answer?

good ,i have run for 20000Km,getting about 35 mpg,dou you feel that your cvt transmission noise is abnormal(squeak like highfrequency metal friction) when you stop and shift to P or N?
I am also such a fault phenomenon!
TOYOTA manufacturers in China say normal!!!
HELP!

Most car owner of generation 14 TOYOTA corolla in China face the same issue like this gay,the 8 speed CVT (the first application in China) is fucking bullshit.!!!
YES!!!14 TOYOTA corolla in China,the 8 speed CVT (the first application in China).

Most people on the forum are in North America and don't have issues with the CVT. Not much we can do if the issues are isolated to a region we don't live in.

Only serious issue I've seen on the forum was from the 1.8 Valvematic in the LE Eco, and it was replaced under warranty.

As Donabed Kopoian said, you won't get many answers here. The CVT you are talking about is an "8 speed" China specific, build in a new facility on location. Maybe new plant glitches.
Is it a totally different CVT or the same unit with a different firmware? The 1.8 Valvematic "check engine light" issue in some LE Eco in NA was solved by a simple firmware update.

As Donabed Kopoian said, you won't get many answers here. The CVT you are talking about is an "8 speed" China specific, build in a new facility on location. Maybe new plant glitches.
Is it a totally different CVT or the same unit with a different firmware? The 1.8 Valvematic "check engine light" issue in some LE Eco in NA was solved by a simple firmware update.
Oh she wasn't that lucky. It was a defective head. They ended up changing the engine because it was quicker.