Transmission Swap

the tc 2.4 I believe is the same as the Corolla XRS engine. few questions, why you thinking of the swap? do you want the 6 speed auto or the 6 speed manual? but likely it is not a direct bolt on, and if it were you then have to mess with the wiring and ecu to be able to benefit from the swap. But as the saying goes throw enough money at it and it will work.

I'm unable to find images of the 2ZR-FE that would show the transmission bolt pattern. If the 2.4 shares the same bolt pattern, then it should work.

Otherwise, if your goal is to go from a 5-speed to a 6-speed ... the '14+ 6-speeds will directly bolt in and replace the 5-speed.

I'm unable to find images of the 2ZR-FE that would show the transmission bolt pattern. If the 2.4 shares the same bolt pattern, then it should work.

Otherwise, if your goal is to go from a 5-speed to a 6-speed ... the '14+ 6-speeds will directly bolt in and replace the 5-speed.
This is what I've been trying to find out. I know the trans will bolt in okay but are the transmission mounts the same for thew 10th gen 5-speed & 11th gen 6-speed?