Uber

A friend of mine does Uber. He has made a couple of hundred in a day just driving around giving people rides. I'm hopeful it will last. There have been several news articles about how local govt's and unions are throwing a fit.

Nathan

Administrator
A friend of mine does Uber. He has made a couple of hundred in a day just driving around giving people rides. I'm hopeful it will last. There have been several news articles about how local govt's and unions are throwing a fit.
What kind of car does he drive to do it?

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Correct what Uber co-founder and CEO Travis Kalanick, wants. His house. He also makes it affordble for those who want to join his fleet see some info below. Also, it must be a sleceted Model, not just a car .

Toyota is one of the cars on its list.

to get hundreds of thousands of cars on the road,” Kalanick said. That would mean investing more than $2.5 billion into buying cars if it tried to pay for that growth itself. Instead, the company has partnered with a couple of auto manufacturers — like GM and Toyota — and struck a deal with auto financing companies to ensure that qualified drivers will be approved for financing rates that are better than they could get on their own.

, Uber believes it will be able to add new drivers while still maintaining a standard level of vehicle quality across its system. Available models could include Cadillac Escalades and XTS Sedans for its more traditional UberSUV or UberBLACK service, and Toyota Prius Hybrids for its low-cost UBERx service.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Uber makes City News:

Kidnapped by Uber, and taken for a Ride. Happened to a man.

andco-workers. held against his will and chased through state lines, followed by a taxi. go figure your safety at Ubers hand. a safety device will now be installed to deactivate the car

fishycomics

Super Moderator
Uber, now released additional stuff in their app.

I need some food, meds etc... following the steps in Uber the driver is.."your" personal Butler. how neat is that. Hand delivered by Uber