VIDEO - Mothers Polish - Using Clay Bar (How To Video)

The Mother's Clay Bar is a fantastic product and helps to provide a brilliant shine to the finish of your car! :thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:
I used a clay bar on my car last year for the first time ever. I must have parked under a tree that was dripping sap because it looked like Braille when I tried to wax it. The clay bar was super easy but time consuming including the wash and wax. The results were amazing though, the paint looked and felt brand new. I plan to do this once a year at least.

I've heard about these. I'll probably give it a shot soon. I need to buy some wax and put some on the Corolla (washed it once so far and am already seeing paint chips ... ugh ... I hate CA-78, who paves a freeway in 2014?)

I use Maguire's Full Synthetic Wax. Love that stuff. It's fairly easy to apply, doesn't require a ton of elbow grease, and leaves the car looking amazing.

Our S is white. The last time I washed it I noticed a few small paint chips. The other bad thing I'm finding on a white car is that you see all the tar and other dark dirt so easily. Ill have to clay bar both cars from now on.