VLEDS LMZ 4500 Lumen 9005 High Beam LED Kit

Sorry, I lack an install guide, but if you follow the directions provided, it is pretty straight forward.

My alignment was 4 full turns up from bottom out, LED orientation at left|right

To get the driver side in, I had to remove the battery bracket and tilt the battery out of the way, install bulbs, then set it back down (it is up against the wiring but not pinching it).

I mounted the control boxes on the side of the radiator support brace.

Anyway, here is the result!

Low beams:

High Beams:

From Front:

Bulb in housing:

These bulbs are bright bright bright! They light up dark roads like it was daylight out.

If you are often on dark roads, they are worth every dime.

Last edited:
TheDrainnoodle, here ya go.

Low + Fog:

Low + High:
Wow very nice!! Was it a simple plug in installation or did you need some sort of adapter? Right now I'm running Philips CrystalVision Ultras for my high beams. I go "spirited" driving in the mountains at night quite often so it's a very important thing for me to have. I even considered a small LED bar. I may still do it some day.

Looks good. Just keep in mind that this mod is not street legal in case you ever are in a situation where it matters. Keep us updated as I am curious about the longevity of this type of setup.

Looks good. Just keep in mind that this mod is not street legal in case you ever are in a situation where it matters. Keep us updated as I am curious about the longevity of this type of setup.
It isn't, but there are a million people down here that drive with blue HIDs aimed about 10° higher than they should be, and since these are highs, I doubt I'll get flagged.

I put the 3000 lumen low-beam kit in my girl's 2010 Corolla, and they are not blinding like HIDs ... of course, I took the time to adjust them properly, so that helped as well.

So far, both of our kits are fine. I figure if they go 5+ years, then I know we got something good (especially since my girl has them as her lows, so they'll get used more than mine).