What Do You Like Most About Your 2014 Corolla ?

I suppose everyone will have different opinions, but this is a "I'm just curious and would like to see what opinions everyone else has."

For a start, here is what I like best about my 2014 Corolla LE Plus . (Mind you these are just the tops. The list could go and on.

1. The driver's seat. The cloth interior is much more comfortable than the leather in the previous car. The way the seat is padded gives you more support and sort of cradles you in. Passengers comment on the extra comfort and extra leg room , too.

2.The instrument panel. Some say it is sort of retro. The speedometer is the largest and easiest to read I have had for quite some time . The ligthing is far superior to those in previous cars.

3. All of the other bells and whistles. Blue tooth ,miles per gallon and other digital readouts, etc.

Bottom line. Thought I was down-sizing going from mid-size to compact but actually "up-sizing" as far as interior room and comfort are considered and getting about 10 miles per gallon better to boot !

I personally like the CVT. Smoothest automatic I have ever experienced.
I like the dash look, too.......Just because I think it's neat looking. LOL,
Every thing else looks a lot more upscale than most of anything I have ever owned before and that includes every thing from a 1953 Plymouth (a close tie with the Corolla for the dash ) to a 2000 Mercury (an also ran and it now looks a bit frumpy in retrospect when compared with the Corolla.) There were a few others for comparison, but the Corolla is definitely in first place...Especially as the dash and instruments, radio, air conditioner, etc. are concerned, I judge a car's appearance mostly on those items.....Because that's where I see them most....Sitting in the driver's seat, that is. LOL.

Last edited:
1. The cloth seat comfort was a big selling point to me.
I felt the seats in the Corolla were more comfortable than the Camary.

2. Overall quality of the entire car. Ride, noise levels, fit and finish were suprising to me for the price of the car.

3. Fuel mileage and life expectancy to round out my top three.