WOOM-WOOM noise fron the tires between 20-30MPH

Hello! I have a 2015 Corolla LE that i purchased second hand with only 3k miles on it, but there is a noise whem I am at 20-30 MPH, only at that speed range the noise is audible below or above its completely gone.
The only thing I notice with the car is that the rearmost right tire is different from the other three, the car came with the Continental ContiSport and and the other tire is a potenza. Do you guys think that might the the issue? Anyway anything else is welcome.

Are all of the tires the same size? I believe your car should still be covered under the basic warranty even though you are the second owner. Mr. Dealer should be helping you diagnose if so.

Check tire pressure on cold tire. Inspect for odd wear while rotating (or just check for wear). Not sure why a car with 3k miles would have a different tire, but I would want matching brands. Just because they are the same metric reading does not mean they are the same size.

Give your local dealer a call before rotating the tires though.

HTH

Ok I will try to buy a new tire to match the other 3, but this noise appears only when between 20 and 30mph, you guys pin point itnto the tire? Or could it be something else? I discard a bad bearing because the noise is not constant.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
As tires wear they will tell you in sound, and feel as well sight. good for you and enjoy Do not forget to rotate that tire and hope it's on your front drive axle not the rear.

Yes, i retired the bridgestone tire and change it with a Conti Sport Contact, same as the others, placed the new tire with the other best tire in the front. Handles super great!