2011 Corolla S With Some Stuff Done

codyh

I usually work on hondas. But i wanted a newer nice car. And this one caught my eye. I can honestly say i never would drive a stock corolla. But I like this little gem.

Setup is megan coilovers, with springs removed and replaced with airbags. wheels are Work Euroline DH's. 18x8 +20.

should make an amazing daily driver. Thanks for looking.

codyh

I have several Hondas. One of which was to be featured in honda tuning. Until source interlink went bankrupt, leaving 10-20 magazines to try and produce and distribute magazines.
If you like your car to be boring, and tasteless you are more than welcome to keep it like that. I however do whatever I want. That suits my style.

Honda = Hold On Not Done Accelerating. :laughing:

They, "suck". Especially in this forum!:thumbsup::yes:
I agree and disagree at the same time. Its the owner like this who stance and make it into some nonsense and ricey are the one to blame. The car be had a good acceleration until some "modification". lol. #f**khellaflush. Hold, up we got more honda owners like this in corolla forum? lamo :eek::thumbdown::blink::huh::thumbdown:

Hmmm riced out stanced huh. So having wheels that fit without a camber kit, custom control arms, or stretched tires is rice?

So you are suggesting that these peoples should lower their cars that sink in 3-4 inches? What is the definition of good looking? Classic muscle cars wheels have "fit" since before anyone on here was thought of.

Last edited:
lamo, Ya the setup you have, a little too much for a corolla. Unless you do have some kind of performance gain from that. must be fun to daily drive that.

How is anything too much? Would you rather see thread of people changing their shift knobs? Lmao.

I'm actually doing custom work to a car to make it mine.

And yes it drives like stock. Never scrapes, or rubs. It's on air. Which means I control the height of the vehicle with two switches located next to the power mirror control. At any time I can do it.

Alright, look ... everyone has their own taste. What codyh did isn't my bag of tea, but instead of bashing or damning him for doing something I wouldn't do, I stayed off the thread. I'm only commenting now because the trolling is ridiculous.

Come on people. We all have difference tastes. If you don't have anything nice to say about someone's modifications, then say nothing at all and don't come back in the thread. It's that simple.

Different strokes for different folks.

If everyone did the same thing, liked the same thing, acted the same way, etc., the world would be a terribly boring place.

I usually work on hondas. But i wanted a newer nice car. And this one caught my eye. I can honestly say i never would drive a stock corolla. But I like this little gem.

Setup is megan coilovers, with springs removed and replaced with airbags. wheels are Work Euroline DH's. 18x8 +20.

should make an amazing daily driver. Thanks for looking.

WOW !, NICE ROLLS MAN ! :thumbsup: