Free Corolla Owners Manuals and Technical Data

If only there was a link to the "secret" manual that has all the codes, tips, and tricks to get into "programming" or "maintenance" mode of the display/computer....:)

On an out-of-town trip right now, and it's a hassle to have to stop the car any time I want to connect my phone or my wife's phone to the car :thumbdown:

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
It was much easier before when stickies were allowed on the forum and you didn't have to wade through page after page after page before finding important information. I feel this has really hurt the forum and it's far less active than it used to be. You can hear a pin drop around here now. :( Sigh...

Did the previous owner of your Corolla lose the owners manual? Below is a link where you can download a free replacement directly from Toyota, along with all sorts of fantastic technical, warranty, parts and service information, etc. Enjoy! :thumbup1:

cardiagn com

I have a son who will soon be 16, and I want to buy him a corolla 2011. I have a 2004 corolla, but for kids all the best is how do you think I'll make the right decision about buying such a car to him? . What types of insurance policies exist for minors and how does it work? Thank you.

I have a son who will soon be 16, and I want to buy him a corolla 2011. I have a 2004 corolla, but for kids all the best is how do you think I'll make the right decision about buying such a car to him? . What types of insurance policies exist for minors and how does it work? Thank you.
Hi my car in 2012, and before this was 2007 and I can say that the new machine is much better and less likely to break. Very cool of course gift to his son, probably he is a fine fellow), I can advise you only what is better to take with 2 doors, since it will be easier, but I think you will make the right choice. With regard to insurance, I have been working as an insurance broker for many years and I can advise you to read this site. сeapautoinsuranсe.сom How much I would not look for different sites, on this you will find the most current insurance and information about them.
Good luck!

Thanks for that. I have a manual but seems different to my toyota.any help appreciated. I have a Toyota corolla 1993 . The main beam on head light aren't working but lights are working. Looked at relay under bonnet seems to be connecting. Checked all fuses seem fine.checked current to lights OK. Front fog lights also seem not to be working. Any ideas ?
Thanks

Need maintenance manual as it can help us in a broad way to solve problem as well as gather knowledge. It will be highly appreciated if any one share here. Thanks to everyone as in this site help to get lot's of information.

Did the previous owner of your Corolla lose the owners manual? Below is a link where you can download a free replacement directly from Toyota, along with all sorts of fantastic technical, warranty, parts and service information, etc. Enjoy! :thumbup1:

http://www.toyota.com/owners/web/pages/resources
If TOYOTA will straitened the so called TECH SUPPORT DEPARTMENT and IMPROVED their warranties with the dealers, will be great because last 2017 Corolla that bought is a JUNK PIECE OF ART, they forced me to go HONDA after 30 plus years of loyalty

a platform for connected services with self-sustaining intelligence. With integrated vehicle maintenance, practical how-to manuals, and comprehensive vehicle data,