Improved LED Reverse Lights and LED Tail/Brake Lights

These are 10 LED reverse lights, definitely improved over the 6 LED reverse lights.

Can see more glow on the ground

LED tail light (45 Dual Intensity Red LED)

The camera is making them look more orange than they actually are.

Not hard at all. Two plastic rivets to remove (use a small flathead screwdriver and wedge it in the slot, then work your way up), and you'll see the socket right there. Brown one is the tail/stop lamp.

4 plastic rivets on the top. Move the lining down, and you'll see two clear plastic tabs. Twist them left to pull the license plate light bulbs out, install in reverse order.

XEON

It should be. When I ask the deal told me so BUT the the same deal that didn't
know about the blinks to.. I hope it is..

Won't need anything for the reverse lights. The strobing function will only work on those when you go from reverse-neutral-reverse quickly. I'd never use the strobing (and it could be irritating to other drivers and possibly illegal), but it is up to you.

My uncle actually use to have them on his '99 Sentra. Back then they were different of course though. That fast switching from N-R-N was not necessary and the strobe was a lot slower. It looked like someone was taking pictures at a steady rate. Have actually been looking for something similar or close to it.

So these should work then, like plug and play..?

They will work, as the strobing is done with the chip the LEDs are connected to.

Read the description though, the strobing is done with an on-off-on cycle and it says it was designed for emergency vehicles, so it sounds like a fast strobe.

Scott, I believe so. Better visibility, less amperage draw which helps the alternator, they last a lot longer than halogen bulbs and you also have instant luminescence, which is a good thing especially for brake lights.

With the very high cost of these LED bulbs, it is really worth it?
Halogen bulbs typically have a life of around 850-1500 hours. LEDs on the other hand depending on quality have a life of around 75,000 hours. BIG difference. LEDs use diodes to emite light. Brighter and far more efficient.
The ONLY negative with LEDs is that they don't "throw" light very far. The fact that our low beams are LEDS COMBINED with glass projector lenses makes them even better and brighter than regular halogens.

Did you need to install Load Resistors? What is the lumens? And how many of each bulb?. Thanks for the information

Last edited:
so the led lights in the interior, brake/taillights, backup lights, and plate lights are all plug and play. thanks again for all the help i am new to led lights

cool thanx. I will likely not buy them as the ones I got don't work as intended and blew a fuse. As the old saying goes why fix what is not broke? I got led's for the interior and other small plug and play but will leave the big ones as is.

That sucks. I've had these ones for nearly a year now and I haven't had issues. Sounds like if they blew a fuse they didn't wire the bulb properly or sent you the wrong part number.