New Here, No Corolla Yet

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Found this forum today. I currently own a modded 2013 Scion FR-S which I use as my daily driver. It is a pretty fun car to drive, but I think I spent quite a bit modding it. I will most likely be selling a lot of the aftermarket parts, then the car back close to stock. I'm eyeballing a 2016 Corolla S as my next car. I'm looking for something that fits the eco/commuter area as that is my primary driving. I have gotten some '14 Corollas as rentals and really enjoyed them. The gas mileage is outstanding and I love tracking MPG. Definitely like the Blue Crush color on the 2014-15's. Looking forward to see what a 2016 has to offer. :thumbsup: Hopefully the mod bug won't get me with this car! Here are a couple pictures of my FR-S:

When I first bought it back in Nov 2012:

Welcome to the Corolla Forum! :thumbsup::clap::):thumbup::thumbup1::balloon: :rockon:

Sharp looking car!
Yeah, it is a blast, but it is a bad addiction when it comes to modding. I plan on owning a Corolla S for my every day getting around, grocery shopping, long trips, etc. Later down the road I will get a weekend warrior.

Thanks for invite and look forward to meeting more in the community.

I wanted an FR-S, but not having a 4-door (and a practical back seat for that matter) sucks on road trips with family.

The next two door toy I buy will be a Mustang GT 5.0, but I plan on keeping the S for my daily.

I wanted an FR-S, but not having a 4-door (and a practical back seat for that matter) sucks on road trips with family.

The next two door toy I buy will be a Mustang GT 5.0, but I plan on keeping the S for my daily.
Yeah, the backseat is pointless. You have a good plan there. The 5.0's are fast and good weekend warrior cars. The Corolla will get me to work and back without forking gas (premium) into it every week.

The FR-S thankfully gets decent gas mileage (I average 27-29 a tank) so that saves me for that. It does take premium though because of the high compression. Going back to regular will be nice, but I will still continue to fill with good quality gas.

I saw the 2014 Corolla S going for a steal price right now. Depending on how 2016 goes, I may end up getting a 2015 at the end of next year if that's the case.

Snagged a 2015 Corolla LE Eco Premium over the weekend. I'll post some pictures when its not covered in bug guts from driving 1130 miles back from where I got it.