Showing off my new 18s, let's see what you guys are riding on.

Hello, I'm rolling a 2017 LE with 16"x7 RTX Turbine matte black. I am looking to buy new 18"x8 xxr 527 or 18"x7.5 xxr 530 (either gold or gloss black)

Nice wheels you guys are posting

Nice i wanted to plasti dip my S wheels but i got a good deal on these Klutch SL5 wheels. I didnt pick the color but its growing on me. I need to put my lowering springs on but i just got the flu its bad here in Dallas.
And BTW pretty cool theme you got going on yours.....i wanted to do a death race theme on mine but vinyl wrap is expensive lol

2018 Toyota Corolla Sport Edition in the color blue crush with blue leather interior!

Btw can anyone explain how to use sport mode? I can’t seem to find out how. Can I use it while I’m sill in drive or do I need to be in manual and I’ve so still in automatic do I need to use the - + paddles?

Attachments

2018 Toyota Corolla Sport Edition in the color blue crush with blue leather interior!

Btw can anyone explain how to use sport mode? I can’t seem to find out how. Can I use it while I’m sill in drive or do I need to be in manual and I’ve so still in automatic do I need to use the - + paddles?
Just push the button anytime you want. All it dose is change the throttle response electronically . When you shut the car off it goes back to normal mode automatically. You can turn it off or on anytime no matter what your doing
or what gear you are in.

How do you all go about the TPMS sensor when getting new rims? I'm looking into some new ones since mine came with damage
Save yourself some grief, have them removed from your current wheels and put into your new ones!
I bought all new sensors and need to pay Toyota to program them in. They want $160.
Needless to say, I’m used to the TPMS dummy light being on.