Squeaking and Cracking Noises

En66

Have a 2011 Corolla LE with about 11000 miles on it, and now I'm noticing squeaking/cracking noises coming from the dashboard.
The squeaking/cracking noises are coming from the area below the A-post in front of the front doors on both sides. It's getting more annoying by the day.
Anyone encounter this, and if so, what did they do to resolve it? I really don't know what to do yet in regards to it.

Same problem, similar car (Yaris sedan). Just got back from the stealership, they cut off the plastic windshield tabs. It helped a bit. Still observing it at this time. You must tell them that it's non-weather related and cross-fingers that it will replicate the rattle when they take it for a test drive with you riding shotgun.

They loaned me 10mile old LE. I like the bluetooth connectivity and the new car smell. Mmmm..

Found this T-SB on the subject.

Is for 2003-2009 models, but there may be a chance your dealer will perform the fix for your 'Rolla. There may be another T-SB out there for 2010-2012 model years, but I couldn't find it.

Cheers

En66

After 14500 miles with the noise not getting worse over time, I've decided to live with it. I can only hear it driving below 40mph, and if the roads real bumpy.

My car is only 2month old and i can start to hear rattles from both front doors. I think it started to make noise about 2~3weeks ago. Being in Philippines it's useless to bring it to dealer to have it fixed. I know the answer already..."sir it's normal". Plz post up if anyone found solutions.

En66

Now that it's getting colder out, the noise is getting worse. Going to take the "wait-and-see" mentality and see where it's at in December, and go from there. I thought it was getting better but it looks like I was wrong in the assumption.

This will be covered under warranty. Just take it back to the Toyota dealer and tell them to fix it, before it gets worse and they claim it's because of your neglect in getting it repaired that it became worse. There'd be truth in that.