How Many Miles Do You Have?

Have 2019 corola hatchback. hope new drive train dose as good as in past models . its got 800 miles so fare.
I like the hatchback but I got such a good deal on the LE Sedan at the end of year I am pretty satisfied. Actually my son will get it when he goes off to college and I will be back to my old 03 Honda Odyssey beater.

I have a 2010 le with 122,000 miles, I would love to get to 300k with the original powertrain. I do all my own mantainence and repairs. I’ve only had to do mataience. Just put in new plugs at 120k. I am about to put new rotors and pads on along with flush the master cylinder and lines with fresh fluid. I am just going off best judgement after superpassing the manuals last service interval. I would love for advice or tips. It has a 1.8 L.

Mine was 3 miles. The manager had it pulled off the truck and saved for me because I did not want any add ons.
Mine was not on the show floor...it was in the back, on the very top of a parking garage with a whole bunch of other cars...basically storage. However, it was soooo dirty up there. I didnt even thing about them having more cars other than what I could see in the front. Every car back and up there were completely covered in dust. In hindsight, it was prolly a bad idea to buy that one, lol. Who knows how long the car has been sitting there (long enough to be covered in a blanket of dust) and who knows how much damaged the dust did to the clearcoat/paint. Regardless, i test drove it, then they washed and detailed it for me, let me inspect it once again, then filled it up with gas. All that added 5 more miles. I left the lot with the car at 9 miles...and that's what it says on the paper work.

Br.

Only 110 000 miles ... but it's ok, cause it's my brother's car he gave me for couple months. By the way, wanted to ask, are there any websites with great articles about different components of the car (like this: https://bestfordriver.com), out there on the web? It would be great to know. Cause this website, for example, explained me a lot about jumpers and jumper cables, that I didn't know before, counting I have 10 years of experience.

My 2018 'Rolla turned 1-year-old, yesterday. Mileage is at 14803 Miles after 1 year. No issues except the key fob is finicky. Replaced the battery twice aleady and im still having intermittent issues with it not locking and unlocking. Yesterday, with a battery changed not more than a month prior, it wouldn't lock the door. 3 hours later, it would.... Mileage after 1 year_ 6_30_2019.jpg
Br.

2010 LE (bought in Feb 2011) with 179,762
1st “major” repair last week...the alternator.
Brakes, oil changes, 4 new sets of tires a strut replacement (due for another), 2 batteries (going for a 3rd tonight), a radiator drain and fill and drain and fill on the trans fluid twice (due for a 3rd) is pretty much all we have done.
Still drives great

One of the best things about a Toyota is how long they last. Mine has 87K on it right now but I know I can double or even triple that no problem.

How many miles does yours have?

List the year and model too if you don't mind.
My wife drives a 2013 Corolla S. ~54k miles (86k kms). Hoping to keep it for many more years.

I have a 2016 toyota Corolla SE 160k miles. It was going strong until I took it in for the CVT recall/update what ever you want to call it..boy what a problem.. they could not get my car to except the update without my transmission slippng.. they changed the transmission casing? And then the valve something. The problem was paid by Toyota and approvals to get the work done had to go up the chain at Toyota. I finally got my car back after two weeks but now I'm not sure if I should just trade in or keep driving it.. any suggestions our any advise from someone that's had a similar situation.

Just passed 100,000 miles.
Runs like day one!
I wonder how many of us have that 100K miles picture. :)

I remember I was driving our 2005 across Alligator Alley (between Naples and Weston Florida) when it hit 100,000 miles.

We would have kept that car but we shipped it to Hawaii when we lived there for a bit and it made more sense to sell it. Good used cars in Hawaii sell for a premium price.

Now we just have a 2010 Corolla S with 88K miles. It doesn't get that many miles on it since we bought an old 2006 Acura MDX with AWD for our road trips and off-road camping adventures.

My 1990 corolla wagon dx 5-speed has 375,000 miles. All original except the 5-speed tranny was replaced at 305K because 5th gear kept popping out.
WOW! That's awesome. I wonder if it's too much to ask of my CVT to collect so many miles before needing replacement?!

Br.

I have 2007 Corolla with 190,865. I had transmission rebuilt, but other than that only routine maintenance. I've loved Toyota Corollas since my first car 1978 Corolla with very few problems and it lasted 200,000 plus miles. Then I got free decent used Chevy Nova when Corolla wore out. My husband (now EX) talked me into 1995 Dodge Neon first year it came out. (Yes, I've learned my lesson after many thousands of $$ and all the ❤ to ❤s with multiple tow truck drivers I got to know then). Now as much as I love Corollas, I'm thinking of a Camry down the road because I live in city of bad drivers who keep rear-ending my car and I'd like a little more car between me and them! How long do Camrys last? Or is there a bigger Corolla out there than my S model?

2015 Rolla S. 176.987 miles. 2nd owner still running good, in fact drives like new, every other car/truck I have ever owned has been junk at that mileage. GO TOYOTA!

2015 Rolla S. 176.987 miles. 2nd owner still running good, in fact drives like new, every other car/truck I have ever owned has been junk at that mileage. GO TOYOTA!
have you had any issues with the vapor canister ? had a 2014 S the vapor canister went at 90,000... my 2017 xse had it replaced at 82,000 ish and now it went again at 99,500...

no, I haven't. my advice is to... when you gas-up, stop filling then tank when the gas pump handle kicks out (stopped). other wise you risk of filling the vapor can with pure gas and it is meant to vent gas vapors, not liquid gas.

no, I haven't. my advice is to... when you gas-up, stop filling then tank when the gas pump handle kicks out (stopped). other wise you risk of filling the vapor can with pure gas and it is meant to vent gas vapors, not liquid gas.
I got rid of the 2014 cause of it, the 2017 went and it was nothing but ice inside... So far it's come out of it... Pounded the dry gas to it the last 500 miles... Always seems to happen in the winter though

try to use only gas that has no ethanol in, it here in the Midwest I only buy gas from Quick Trip for that very reason also use fuel additives like HEAT that help with water in fuel issues. hope that helps.

My personal method to making the car last a long time is easy on the rpm's. I climb steep hills at 2000 rpm. I try to keep them low in city driving.
Never floor it or high rev unless you've got to get out of the way. I love the new transmissions. CVT'S easy on the throttle and they have great torque
and power

My personal method to making the car last a long time is easy on the rpm's. I climb steep hills at 2000 rpm. I try to keep them low in city driving.
Never floor it or high rev unless you've got to get out of the way. I love the new transmissions. CVT'S easy on the throttle and they have great torque
and power
and power
Good advice to always keep RPM's low and drive a utility vehicle as it is intended for-from point A to point B. I have my motor sport toys for fun but none are Toyota's.

I have 3 Corollas in the family. My 2009 Corolla S Turbo 5MT is over 103k miles. Getting ready to take it on a cross country trip in April. My 2017 Corolla iM 6MT just passed the 10k mile mark. My daughter has my old 94 Corolla but it has 315k miles. IMG_5136.JPG IMG_4580.JPG

1990 Corolla Wagon DX with 244,000 miles on it, named buddy. I got if for free from my friend, and I'm going to put about $1000 of parts into it and do all the work myself. (Gotta at least replace some gaskets, replace the clutch, and the front brakes and rotors, change the fluids, replace the spark plugs etc.) I think I'm going to start a thread over in the old rollas section to capture the process. Already cleaned the hell out of it (it was trashed) and it looks way better.

My Melisandre turns 2 years old in a couple of weeks and she is also now 30K miles old. Ran out of the free 2-year/25K dealer maintenance and will now be exploring her undercarriage myself this weekend.
1592333805413.png