Where Is A/C Clutch Relay

Everything works but the A/C blows hot air?

Turn on the A/C and see if the clutch cycles before doing anything. The relay should be in the engine compartment fuse box.

A/C Relay

Yes, the fan just blows hot air. The system has pressure and has freon. I suspect relay is bad but can't find it. Can someone specifically tell me where to find it? the box is under the hood. Does not have anything that reads A/C relay.

The A/C clutch relay is in the fuse box next to your battery. It's actually labeled as "MG CLT" on the diagram found on the cover of the fuse box.

I'm having the same problem, all fuses are in working order. I've heard that this compressor doesn't have a clutch, but rather a solenoid. Is this true, and can this be the problem?

2009 corolla did anyone find the location of the relay? under the hood in fuse panel / labeled as "MG CLT" on the diagram found on the cover of the fuse box. that spot is empty.

Lui

I search the problem. Sounds like is the relay. Next to the battery. There are a few videos on YouTube about it. Sound like a common problem from 2000-2013

P
The A/C clutch relay is in the fuse box next to your battery. It's actually labeled as "MG CLT" on the diagram found on the cover of the fuse box.
Please can you take a picture of this relay in the fuse box and share to the forum to show its exact location in the fuse box. This will really help to understand.

Like everyone else im looking for the ac compressor relay on my 2012 toyota corolla. The relays and fuses show nothing for the suggestions above. The owners manual is different from the fuse panel locations all together. Anyone know exactly where this bandit is. Thank you.

Everything works but the A/C blows hot air?

Turn on the A/C and see if the clutch cycles before doing anything. The relay should be in the engine compartment fuse box.
Yes I know where its at!
The relay switch that your looking is not under the hood but it is however under driver side panel.
Take off your coin Compartment it's right R2. It's the one in the middle. That why kn
Yes it's under the driver side panel R2 the middle switch. That way no one can find it.. it's not in either fuse box the relay has there own box inside.

Yes I know where its at!
The relay switch that your looking is not under the hood but it is however under driver side panel.
Take off your coin Compartment it's right R2. It's the one in the middle. That why kn

Yes it's under the driver side panel R2 the middle switch. That way no one can find it.. it's not in either fuse box the relay has there own box inside.
Hey guys I was wrong I got my relays switched around. The one I was talking about is the blower relay. M/G CLT is located by the battery and the big fuse box in fact it's the long stretched box next to the big box. Relay is in there. Sorry.

My AC stopped suddenly also . I can't find the compressor relay anywhere. All the threads on this seem to end without an answer. Anyone figure this out? Thanks.

My AC stopped suddenly also . I can't find the compressor relay anywhere. All the threads on this seem to end without an answer. Anyone figure this out? Thanks.
I have been seeing that maybe these are clutchless compressors in which case there is no relay. Can that be confirmed?

I don't have any good news for you but I will tell you what someone told me on the Q.T. at Toyota. That clutch relay fuse is located inside of a compartment. It was place there (being it's a common problem) because people were changing it themselves just to save money. Toyota was losing on repairs. So it was moved to an inner compartment. I became frustrated and traded in my car for a new one. Good luck!