Hey everyone,
Bought my Toyota Corolla 2014 LE this summer. Currently have 106k on it.
I am not really a car person but trying my best to learn. I am currently looking for a fog lights kit, preferably yellow lights, because I bought the car without them. I looked on ebay and amazon but hesitant because I am scared to buy the wrong ones.
Also, if you have any recommandations for any mods to add to my car, I am welcome for every suggestion !
Thank you

I heard that in order not to make a mistake with the choice of auto parts, you can look at a particular model through the car's technical passport. That way, you will not make a mistake with the choice. The most reliable way is not to buy on online platforms but to contact the service directly. They will buy everything you need and install it. I have not encountered this problem yet since I bought a new car last year. I was looking for exotic cars for sale in Florida because I wanted something different. I was able to find a great car for a great price.

Hey everyone,
Bought my Toyota Corolla 2014 LE this summer. Currently have 106k on it.
I am not really a car person but trying my best to learn. I am currently looking for a fog lights kit, preferably yellow lights, because I bought the car without them. I looked on ebay and amazon but hesitant because I am scared to buy the wrong ones.
Also, if you have any recommandations for any mods to add to my car, I am welcome for every suggestion !
Thank you
Just to give you an idea. DM me if you have any questions.

Attachments